Justin Simon – Content Repurposing Roadmap
Justin Simon Content Repurposing Roadmap Download Link:
(No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
- Sales Page
- Download Size: 1.2GB
You can Join Us for instant access and FREE Download
What you can learn from Justin Simon – Content Repurposing Roadmap?
Build a repurposing and distribution engine in Less Than 60 Minutes. Develop Your System, Maximize Your Budget and Grow Your Business. Content Repurposing Roadmap is a totally new way to build and grow a content marketing engine.
What’s in Content Repurposing Roadmap?
- Systems and frameworks: Audit your existing content to discover what’s worth repurposing (with step-by-step instructions). Learn the three types of content you need (with real-life examples). Build a distribution doc library (with the exact template and framework I use every single week).
- Instant results: Stop staring at a blank screen. Go from having no plan to a full distribution calendar in less than 7 days.
- Everything to start: Full video lessons, detailed examples, and fill-in-the-blank templates.
Who is this course for?
- 01 You’re a marketer who’s tired of creating content only to have it sit in an archive and make zero impact.
- 02 You have a ton of existing content, but you have no clue how to distribute it to your audience.
- 03 You want to get off of the content creation treadmill and have more time for strategy and creativity.
LESSON 1 & 2 – Mindset shift
- Understand the 4 myths that are holding your strategy back
- Solve the number one problem that keeps you running behind
LESSON 3 & 4 – Content audit
- Get 3 types of content you need to build an engine
- See real-life examples
- Know how to audit and plan your content for success every quarter, month, and week.
LESSON 5 & 6 – Content engine
- Get a step-by-step tutorial on how to repurpose a blog (+FREE template)
- Turn social media posts into a blog
- Bake content distribution into your content creation process
BOOK – How To Repurpose Blog Content
- Create a distribution document for any blog post
- Step-by-step instructions
- Write social content that’s as easy as copy and paste