- Sales Page: https://nabeelazeez.gumroad.com/l/daily-content-machine/
- Download Size: 9.77GB
Direct Download Link:
(No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
This content is for members only.
You can Join Us for instant access and FREE Download
What you can learn from Daily Content Machine – Nabeel Azeez?
Module 1: What You Can Expect
- How to think about content marketing.
- Why I know this system works.
- Use this material to train your team.
Module 2: Where The Ideas Come From
- The 3 sources of content ideas.
- How to delegate idea generation to a copywriter.
- Examples of content from all 3 sources.
Module 3: Going From One Idea To 10+ Posts
- Why you need to repurpose your content.
- How to think about repurposing your content.
- How to play to your strengths so you don’t have to be active everywhere all the time.
Module 4: Creating Content Isn’t The Same As Growing A Platform
- Growing a platform isn”t just about publishing content.
- What really grows organic marketing channels.
- Blasting & Cruising: Why you need to think like a pro bodybuilder.
Module 5: Multimedia Tools Even Monkeys Can Use
- The tools I use and why I use them.
- Who to optimize your tech-stack for.
- Why I called my system “Dirty Content Marketing.”
Module 6: Graphics & Video For Social Media
- The problem with professional graphic designers and video editors.
- Proven image styles and themes for social media.
- Proven video styles and themes for social media.
Module 7: How To Make Direct Response Memes
- Coming up with meme ideas.
- Tools I use to make direct response memes.
- Examples of direct response memes.
Module 8: Should You Use Swipe Files & Templates?
- Why swipe files and templates are largely a waste of time.
- When, what, and how to swipe.
- My one exception to using templates.
Module 9: Building Your Content Marketing Team
- Who to hire when building a content team.
- Project management and quality control.
- Tracking and improving performance.
Module 10: Course Summary
Note: even if you don’t purchase Daily Content Machine, applying these 5 lessons will get you 80% of the way there.
- Content mindset: everything is source material.
- Don’t overthink; speed is everything.
- Distribution is more important than creation.
- Use the simplest tools and systems because you’re trying to delegate to a team.
- You never know which post will bomb or go viral so your best strategy is to be prolific.
Module 11: Questions & Answers
- Audience Q&A from the Daily Content Machine live mini-workshop.
- Audience Q&A from the Daily Content Machine ENCORE live mini-workshop.