Sales Page: http://ecomdomination.convertri.com/2017live
Download Size: 3GB
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
This content is for members only.
You can Join Us for instant access and FREE Download.
What we will learn in this course:
- INTRODUCTION TO ECOMMERCE – This is an explosive “30,000 foot bird’s eye overview” training that will shine a new light on your old understanding of what ecom is all about.
- RESEARCH FOR HOT NICHES – This module will show you which questions you should ask yourself about a potential niche.
- FINDING REAL WHOLESALERS & DISTRIBUTORS – We’ll show you how to avoid dealing with middlemen, how to properly contact consumer goods manufacturers.
- BUILDING YOUR STORE – You’ll learn everything you need to get your ecom website up and running.
- USING AMAZON – We’ll show you how to tap into the biggest global distribution system in the world, and prepare you for the difficulties in logistics that may come as a result, by showing you how to “keep it simple.”
- USING EBAY – We’ll explain how you can use eBay to bring pre-qualified visitors to your store, where you can make sales without having to pay eBay a dime for it.
- CREATING CONTENT – We’ll show you how to generate amazing product listing content without having to take a computer class on video editing.
- TRAFFIC-NICHE DOMINATION – Even though our primary training revolves around FREE traffic, we decided to break down our other traffic sources one at a time.
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING BLUEPRINT – We’ll focus heavily on Facebook here.
- BULK SURPLUS & LIQUIDATION – This module will show you where to find these lots + what red flags to avoid.
- IMPORTING & WHITE LABELING – This is for advanced ecom business people who have capital to invest into ready-made products which they wish to sell with their own brand name.
- TYING IT ALL TOGETHER – Here, we discuss the “smooth edges” of your business, namely: customer service, credit card processor perks, and PayPal’s flexible shipping options.
- LIVE TRAINING SESSIONS – In this final section, we’ve included LIVE training which we’ve done with our students.