Download Size: 256MB
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
You can Join Us for instant access and FREE Download.
There’s More to a Script Than Words! Discover the 91% of Communication You May Be Missing Out. On This is such a crucial part of the success behind my Straight Line Persuasion System that I had to share it with you as part of Script Builder Technology.
If your past scripts have sounded robotic or wooden, it’s likely that no one has ever taught you the effective use of tonality and body language. As a result you may have found it difficult to build rapport.
That’s because only 9% of human communication is words. The other 91% is tonality and body language. That’s what gives our words emotional impact.
Almost as if I were your acting and voice coach. I’ll show you how to express each word (by sight and sound) with the correct tonality. and to deliver it with perfect timing.
By the way. I’m including a comprehensive study of body language in your course because you should script even face-to-face meetings with prospects. Always know what you’re going to say and how you’re going to say it.
You’ll Learn All This Too!
• How to structure the opening of your script so your prospects know instantly that you’re not just another salesperson and that you’re worth listening to.
• Develop the right qualifying questions and the correct order in which to ask them so you present yourself as an expert in your field and not an “under-the-bright-lights” interrogator.
• Expertly use the subtle nuances in words, timing and tonality to affect your prospect’s emotions on an unconscious level.
• Create absolute certainty in your own head so the words on paper come alive and strike the right emotional chord with your prospects.
• Uncover your prospect’s buying beliefs and then position your product or service as the perfect solution. Custom tailoring your offer in this way greatly lowers your prospect’s buying resistance.
• Script out all your rebuttals so you can handle objections effectively, without breaking rapport and without deviating from your straight line path to closing the sale.
No need to force your prospect into submission and no need to try “every close in the book.” Once you see the model script in action, you’ll understand how prospects will eagerly follow your lead toward the close.