Peter Akkies Organize Your Life With Todoist Download Link:
(No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
- Sales Page
- Download Size: 1.62GB
You can Join Us for instant access and FREE Download
What you can learn from Peter Akkies – Organize Your Life With Todoist?
Tackle your to-dos with Todoist. Feeling overwhelmed? To-do list a jumble? Tried to use Todoist without success?
Organizing your to-dos helps you show up as your best self at home and at work. Todoist will help you get there, if you know how to use it. That’s what you’ll learn in this course.
- Get your tasks from everywhere else (email, websites, Slack/Teams…) into Todoist
- Integrate Todoist with the apps you already use
- Structure your tasks with projects and tags (“labels”)
- Set up custom views (“filters”) to see just the to-dos you need
- Plan your days and weeks
- Execute consistent weekly reviews
- Use templates to save time and reduce errors
Of course, you’ll learn lots of specific things too, like how to use due dates; how to handle your email and how to never forget a birthday again.
MODULE 1 – CAPTURING YOUR TO-DOS
The foundation of organizing your life and getting stuff done is capturing your to-dos. We’ll start by making that easy.
- Getting your to-dos out of your head and into Todoist
- Creating tasks from outside of Todoist
- Processing your email with Todoist
MODULE 2 – ORGANIZING YOUR TO-DOS
Your task manager gets way more powerful—and your mind gets clearer—when you organize your to-dos into areas and projects. So that’s what we’ll work on next.
- Organizing your life into areas to quickly view related tasks
- Structuring your to-dos with projects (and how to use projects in Todoist)
- Labeling (aka tagging) your to-dos to track different types of tasks
MODULE 3 – PLANNING TODAY & PLANNING AHEAD
The secret to being productive is to clearly prioritize your days and to plan ahead. We’ll cover how to do that with Todoist.
- How to use due dates
- Working with repeating tasks
- Setting up reminders, including location-based reminders
- Prioritizing your tasks
- Planning for a productive day
- Making sure nothing slips through the cracks with weekly reviews
MODULE 4 – INTEGRATING TODOIST INTO YOUR WORKFLOWS
One of Todoist’s great strengths is that it works well with the other apps you already use. So we’ll set up some integrations.
- Getting clear on what belongs in Todoist (so we keep your to-do list tidy)
- Integrating Todoist with your calendar
- Using Todoist widgets on your phone
- Working with Todoist extensions & integrations
- Tracking your habits with Todoist
MODULE 5 – USING TODOIST AS EFFICIENTLY AS POSSIBLE
After you learn the basic Todoist workflows and system, we’ll make using Todoist as friction-free as possible.
- Capturing your tasks quickly with natural language recognition
- Saving time with templates
- Creating filters (aka custom views) to view your to-dos just the way you want
[COMING SOON] MODULE 6
- COLLABORATING USING TODOIST
- Todoist is thoroughly updating its collaboration features. When the new-and-improved collaboration feature becomes available in the coming months, I will create a module to teach you how to use it.
If you enroll now, you will of course get access to the collaboration module for no extra charge. I will notify you when it’s ready.
BONUS: TODOIST CHEAT SHEET
The course comes with a handy one-page cheat sheet to help you use Todoist as productively as possible.