Sales Page: https://www.masterclass.com/classes/hans-zimmer-teaches-film-scoring
Download Size: 1.97GB
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
This content is for members only.
You can Join Us for instant access and FREE Download.
What we will learn from this course?
In Hans Zimmer’s MasterClass, the self-taught Academy Award winner teaches how he creates sounds from nothing, composes compelling character themes, and scores a movie before ever seeing it.
- Introduction – Meet your new instructor, the Academy Award-winning composer of over 150+ films spanning multiple genres.
- Themes – Hans has created some of the most memorable themes in film. Learn how he creates a theme, and how simplicity is his best tool to maintain a theme.
- Story – Discover how Hans approaches writing to story and his number one rule for film composers.
- Directors: Part 1 – Learn how Hans works with directors, including what he needs to learn from the director in order to start writing – sometimes even before the film is shot.
- Directors: Part 2 – Learn how to effectively have a conversation with the director throughout the film process.
- Directors: Part 3 – Hans continues his discussion on what makes a great director and what makes a great relationship between composer and director.
- Sound Palettes – Hans is known for creating unique sound palettes. Learn how and why he does it, and how to do it on your own.
- Creating with Synths – Hans is known for his use of synths. Hans discusses how he uses synths, as he creates a song from his starter patch for us.
- Scoring to Picture – Hans discusses how to score to different types of scenes, as well as recognizing when a scene doesn’t need a score.
- And much more.