- Sales Page: https://www.masterclass.com/classes/paul-krugman-teaches-economics-and-society
- Download Size: 1.6GB
Direct Download Link:
(No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
You can Join Us for instant access and FREE Download
What you can learn from this course?
For Nobel Prize-winner Paul Krugman, economics is not a set of answers. It’s a way of understanding the world. In his economics MasterClass, Paul teaches you the principles that shape political and social issues, including access to health care, the tax debate, globalization, and political polarization. Heighten your ability to read between the lines and decipher the underlying economics at play.
- 1 – Introduction.
- 2 – What is Economics.
- 3 – Two Fundamental Principles of Economics.
- 4 – Major Developments in Economic Thought.
- 5 – Understanding Macroeconomics the Fed and IS-LM.
- 6 – How Happened.
- 7 – The Economic Theory of Crises.
- 8 – Economic Solutions to Crises.
- 9 – Inequality the Growing Gap.
- 10 – Inequality our Divided Society.\
- 11 – Understanding Taxes.
- And More.